Friday, January 27, 2012

Before this I keep doubting whether I will be able to complete my course as a Chemist or not. Few of my friends even discussed among themselves that they wanna change course and etc. That caused me to start to think a lot. Whether to change course. Or whether to change University. And if I change course, I've to start all over again. But you know what, I will not get influence by my friends but to hang on till the end. I'm gonna put my full trust on Jesus and hang on there till I complete my degree as a Chemist. I've been always wanted to be a Chemist since a young girl. This course not gonna be easy. Same goes to other courses as well. You and I know nothing is easy in this world. One key to success in life is to get wisdom from our Mighty God. His wisdom is always greater and higher than any other people on this earth. I just feel so grateful because Jesus is always with me no matter what situation I'm facing. He is always there for me. When I'm clueless, He provided me wisdom. I love You so much Jesus!! I really do... By the way, Happy Chinese New Year everyone!! Have a blessed year ahead. God is with you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment